Life Unraveled By Childhood Cancer

September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month, so I’d be remiss to not address the elephant in the room!  I’d have my cancer mom card revoked if I didn’t use my platform to bring some attention to this evil.  The problem is, what angle do I use? Do I throw statistics at you? Do I tell you that 96% of Federal funding for research is for adult cancers, leaving only 4% for children? Do I inform…